Hi! I’m Danielle, Greater Toledo’s Mama Meow. I’m also a mom of two adorable girls (ages 8 & 13) and wife to one amazing husband. Our family also includes two purr-fectly fluffy kitty cats, a big lovable dog, and one rambunctious puppy.
This silly bunch keeps me busy and when I’m not here, I can be found getting crafty, doing yoga or working at an area retail store. Other fun facts about me:
- My birthday is April 20.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I have two older siblings, a brother and sister.
- I rarely drink pop.
- I love chocolate and pasta (but not together).
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a teacher, fashion designer or hair stylist.
- I’ve never been to Disney World.
- I donated my hair to Locks of Love three times since 2003.
- As a child, I was in a bowling league for about three years, danced for nine years, attempted basketball for one season and cheered for six years.
- I’m not good at riding a bike or roller skating. (Seriously, if you see me do either, GET OUT OF THE WAY!)
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.